Senior Class and Faculty Photos
Many Mavahi yearbook photos have already been scanned and uploaded to www.mavahi.com for the classes that you see
listed as links in the left margin of this web page.
If you have access to a yearbook from other years, please
help us expand our fun collection of Mavahi classmate and faculty photos.
Here's how you can help:
- Using a flatbed scanner, scan each Senior Photo page in color at 300 dpi
- Be sure the photos and the classmate names are visible on the scanned page
- Save each scanned page as a .JPG image
- Also scan the Faculty photo pages for future Faculty section (coming soon). Be sure to designate the Faculty page scans as "Faculty".
- Do not separate the photos into individual images - leave them as a full page
- If desired, scan a few other "action" photos from the yearbook that you think are interesting
- Save all .JPG files onto a CD labeled "MHS Class of _____" and mail to:
Chatmoss Web Systems
315 Plantation Road
Martinsville, VA 24112
- We will separate the individual classmate and faculty photos and post them to the site