"Old Dawgs of Cleveland Avenue" Alumni Association
Old Dawgs Reunion - 2008 <- Click Here
Old Dawgs Reunion - 2006 <- Click Here
Old Dawgs Reunion - 2005 <- Click Here
Old Dawgs Reunion - 2004 <- Click Here
Old Dawgs Reunion - 2003 <- Click Here
Old Dawgs Reunion - 2002 <- Click Here
The original Martinsville High School on Cleveland Avenue opened in 1939 and
was Alma Mater to thousands of Martinsville-area citizens until a new school
was built in the late 1960's. The last class to graduate from MHS at Cleveland
Avenue was in 1968.
An alumni association, "Old Dawgs of Cleveland Avenue", was established in 2002
with the primary goal of keeping people in touch. Lots of Old Dawgs live far
away from the area now and some of their classes never have reunions.
The "Old Dawgs of Cleveland Avenue" helps many people to see not only their own classmates,
but other friends from days gone by. It also provides an annual opportunity for
families to unite, as many siblings attended Cleveland Avenue at various times
throughout the years.
All who attended Cleveland Avenue when it was Martinsville High School are
invited to join the association and to attend future reunions.
A $10.00 annual membership fee will support the mailing of a
semi-annual newsletter and other activities that can benefit the Community.
The 7th Old Dawgs Reunion was held in October, 2008. Visit mavahi.com often
and learn details of future Old Dawgs and individual class reunions.